THE CASE AGAINST FLUORIDE – San Diego, CAOctober 8, 2010
THE CASE AGAINST FLUORIDE
Connett will provide new, compelling science-based arguments against community water fluoridation. Following are the times
and locations of his public presentations, as well as other planned events.
Date Time Location Address Phone
Fri., 10/15 12/noon to 1:30 p.m. Mission Valley Branch Library 2123 Fenton Parkway 858.573.5007
Sat., 10/16 noon Rally/Demonstration County Adm. Building
1600 Pacific Highway
Sat., 10/16 5 p.m. Ocean Beach Women’s Club 2160 Bacon Street 619.222 1008
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO ASSIST WITH THIS EFFORT?
We need your assistance with the following:
- Accommodations for Paul Connett
- Meal certificates for Paul Connett
- Food/refreshments for the events
- Enlisting attendees for Connett’s speaking engagements
- Enlisting attendees for the rally/demonstration
- Signage for the rally/demonstration
- Assisting with distributing announcements via your personal contacts & associations
- Distribute flyers (i.e. coffee houses & local businesses)
Please respond back to let us know how you plan to contribute to this effort. Call Melody at (760) 473-7436, or email your
response to firstname.lastname@example.org.